Renumbered Options and Pools

I've renumbered the Options and Pools of the OPL to (I think) become
a bit less confusing:  I moved the Open Source Option and Pool from
1 to 6, shifted the existing 2-6 down to 1-5, and then renamed the
new 6 to "F".  I also broke out the one table describing the
relationships between the Options and Pools into three separate tables.

Does anyone has any comments on this slight reorg and renaming?
I think this is a simpler and easier-to-understand way of putting
things together, but I'd be oblivious to any remaining and
solvable confusing wordings.

The direct line is http://www.openpatents.org/license/versions/opl.php .
The old-format table (with the new numbering scheme) is still in the
middle of the current version of the license, and it's followed by
the three newer tables.  Any suggestions?

 -Mark Shewmaker
  mark@primefactor.com